At B&D Air Conditioning, we know that choosing a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Safford is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily offer you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give B&D Air Conditioning a call at 928-432-6018. We’re happy to help!