As springtime begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Safford? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently installed or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a B&D Air Conditioning pro can help spot small issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps find little issues before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with B&D Air Conditioning
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our B&D Air Conditioning pros a shout at 928-432-6018 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.