As warmer weather begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Safford? Especially if your AC equipment is recently purchased or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your unit checked annually by a B&D Air Conditioning tech can help spot minor issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little issues before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine components and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into major troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with B&D Air Conditioning
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our B&D Air Conditioning pros a shout at 928-432-6018 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.