As warmer weather begins, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Safford? Even if your AC system is up-to-date or was cooling well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a B&D Air Conditioning pro can help spot small troubles before they become major meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is installed outside, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to maintain delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect inside your unit can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to major, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine parts and carry out a series of cooling performance tests. These in-depth measures often allow us to locate problems before they create big troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your equipment is at risk for advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with B&D Air Conditioning
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our B&D Air Conditioning pros a ring at 928-432-6018 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.