Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a B&D Air Conditioning technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Safford are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can find signals and reveal problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our pros at B&D Air Conditioning in Safford offer top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 928-432-6018.