No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Or really, that our air conditioner and furnace will work smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be accomplished through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air comes. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can identify and fix budding problems before they fully surface.
Here are a number of things you can expect from the pros during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its peak and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it usually does, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the correct levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at B&D Air Conditioning know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system running at peak performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of an issue with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at B&D Air Conditioning keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 928-432-6018 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system fixed ASAP.