There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Safford, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your B&D Air Conditioning pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Safford. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at B&D Air Conditioning a call at 928-432-6018 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.