While your Lennox® furnace isn’t able to speak to you, it does have a process to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the fault, your heating system may use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are some simple heating repairs you can complete without an expert, most services are best handled by the professionals. When your heater won’t turn on or give heat, get in touch with B&D Air Conditioning at 928-432-6018 for experienced furnace repair in Safford.
Our experts will swiftly determine and handle the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can fix any kinds or models—and get the heat returned to your home without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works these lights to let you know it’s heating correctly.
Normal operation includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system working correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light blinking slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heating system might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your furnace is working like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Reach out to us at 928-432-6018 for help.
Here are some of the most common issues for Lennox heating systems.
Heating System Won’t Kick On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you may observe when your heating system won’t turn on or keep running. The bulk of these problems have to be fixed by a professional, like one from B&D Air Conditioning.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This means your heater might not have power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse hasn’t triggered. Attempt to reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly trips after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 928-432-6018.
- One light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The part is a critical safety guard that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to take care of this problem without professional help.
- One light is flickering quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your furnace may have a wiring issue that calls for professional assistance from B&D Air Conditioning.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This piece sends hot air from the heater into your residence. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this component.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This indicates your HVAC system could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 928-432-6018 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there might be an issue with your heating system’s control board or wiring. B&D Air Conditioning can determine the problem and take care of it.
- Both lights display alternate slow flashes. This means your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame problem. There may be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 928-432-6018 for help.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This often indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Call the experts at B&D Air Conditioning for assistance.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- The pair of lights are showing alternate quick blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be working. This part ignites fuel in your furnace to create warmth and should be fixed by an expert from B&D Air Conditioning.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heater fixed fast, turn to the technicians at B&D Air Conditioning. Our techs will take care of the error quickly and have your residence feeling cozy again in a short time. Reach out to us at 928-432-6018 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.